kevin

kevin

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Week 6

Hello all fellow followers and classmates.  Hope all is going good for all of you?  I am doing okay, still working on time management, it can be quite a struggle when you have full time classes, work part time, and have kids that you take care of and helping them with their homework.  But I will persevere, most do if they are truly dedicated.  I am spending about 8 to 10 hours on my computer assignments, this week with the access was a little more, I am vowing to make sure to blog more, I have been told that you can vent or what ever you wish on your blog and that it is very therapeutic.  Will I will go for now and will post again very soon, I am getting all caught up this weekend with all my modules.(sorry robin)

No comments:

Post a Comment