kevin

kevin

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Week 4

I am really starting to feel like a REAL college student now.   The homework is really something that I now remember that I hated when I was in High School.  I just wish that I would have had the mind set then that I have to do if I want the outcome to be my goal.  But other than that every thing is great.  This Module was fun...I have always loved doing the computer processing stuff...I spent the last 7 years working  in the trucking industry starting out at as a receptionist, then billing, safety, log auditor, dispatcher and then ending with safety director and account collections.  It was a lot of computer experience that I have to admit that I love.  I have always been fascinated with computers ( have no idea why) but I hope that every one else is doing well in their classes.  Have a great day and best of luck.   MM

No comments:

Post a Comment